Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Brad!

I quickly made this card today. It was a quick one for sure. I used another one of my new Close to my Heart stamp sets with Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink. If you've never heard of these inks, you have to try them. They're amazing and very pigmented. The colours are so vibrant too. I'm amazed everytime I use it. My favourite colour at the moment is the "Dark Peony" - I fall in love every single time I use it. Keep any eye out on Scrapbook Steals, I bought all of mine on there.


Thanks for stopping by! I'm hoping to post my very first video tutorial soon! My boyfriend's Mom has been telling me I need to keep up with my blog and start posting videos. So, if you have any requests, please feel free to contact me or comment below.

Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment