Friday, July 20, 2012

Current Project: Update

Hi everyone!

After completeing my trial run of my desktop calendars, I decided that it was way too big for a desk and it wasn't standing up by it's self. I think I need to change the size and figure out a way to keep it up. My trial calendar is a 8.5x11" cardstock folding in half. I will figure something out and I'll update you guys. I also decided to personalize each calendar some how. I was thinking of changing their birthday month so it sticks out. I'm planning at the moment and If you saw my sheet of paper, you'd think I'm crazy. There's scribbles all over the place. I should try and buy a sketch book or something to have all my planning and sketches in one place. I'll try and take pictures of the process - hopefully! I always forget to take pictures.

Toodles, for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment